Jerry J. Russo
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School (JD)
- University of Pittsburgh (BA)
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Dauphin County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (PACDL), Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
Awards & Recognition
- Alan Jay Josel Advocacy Award, Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2003
- Martindale Hubbell “AV® Preeminent”, Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2003
Shareholder-in-Charge, Harrisburg Office
Member, Tucker Arensberg Board of Directors
Jerry J. Russo
Attorney who is an aggressive advocate but is also mindful of the business realities that accompany many white collar investigations.
He works diligently to keep businesses operating efficiently throughout intrusive investigations and pretrial discovery while simultaneously protecting clients’ rights. A criminal defense lawyer who believes that everyone deserves a zealous defense from an advocate who is skilled at standing up for clients’ rights.
Jerry focuses his practice on criminal law and his representation includes:
- Defense of professionals
- Internal corporate investigations
- Pre-indictment representation
- White collar criminal defense
- Trials and appeals in state and federal courts
- Corporate compliance
- Civil and administrative actions
He served as Senior Deputy District Attorney, Dauphin County District Attorney’s Office from 1989 – 1992. Prior joining Tucker Arensberg, Jerry was the head of Criminal Law Section of a prominent Harrisburg law firm from 1994 – 2017.
- Represented physicians under investigations for alleged STARK and Anti-Kickback Statute violations and other False Claim Act allegations.
- Investigations of employees alleged to be in violation of corporate policies.
- Investigations of companies for alleged violations of federal and state law.
- Reviewed and updated employment policies to ensure compliance with state and federal laws.
- Represented public employees who allegedly defrauded the government.