Awards & Credentials
We are a law firm with unparalleled credentials.
Brian Perry received the highest distinguished peer-review for high professional achievement from Martindale-Hubbell®.
Brian Perry was selected to the American Society of Legal Advocates, Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Brian Perry is the former chair of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court’s Criminal Procedural Rules Committee (2014 – 2020)
- Barbara Zemlock is a Former Hearing Committee Member serving The Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Barbara Zemlock also Served as a member on Advisory Committee on Indigent Defense to the Pennsylvania General Assembly Joint State Government Commission
Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
• Barbara Zemlock is the Past President of PACDL (2011-2013)
• Barbara Zemlock is also the recipient of PACDL’s Charles P. Gelso President’s Award (2016)
• Jerry Russo received the Alan Jay Josel Advocacy Award, Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (2003)
• Wes Mishoe is a General Member and Member of Amicus Committee
• Brian Perry is a member
• Jerry Russo is a member
• Casey Shore is a member
Jerry Russo and Brian Perry spoke to the PA state FOP (fraternal order of police) yearly convention in Harrisburg on use of force and criminal investigations on October 15, 2021. Over 200 law enforcement personnel were in attendance.
Jerry Russo, Brian Perry and Casey Shore are on a list of select attorneys that are approved to represent police officers charged in criminal cases across the Commonwealth through the FOP Legal Defense Plan (insurance for cops who get charged with crimes). They are 3 of 29 approved attorneys statewide.
Brian Perry was selected for Harrisburg Magazine’s, Reader’s Choice Award for Criminal Defense Attorney (6 times)